I try to put in 5 hours a day on this. Usually during weekdays, it ends up being 4, and on weekends it ends up being 6 or 7, so it evens out.
New additions since last time include:
- Finished backgrounds added to scenes that previously had blank backgrounds
- The characters now move when you see them at the starting line for the first time
- New animations of characters stretching
- Slight tweaks to things, a lot of them involving the sheep
- A bird's eye view of the characters approaching the lake, which was not in the storyboard or animatic. It replaces a different shot of the characters running towards the camera, which would have been much more difficult to animate.
- Getting closer to the last scene; the rocket breaking down.