Wednesday, March 21, 2012
lettering / poster edits
I changed the header / title to make it smaller, I centered and tightened up the numbering system with the words. I also edited the text with several people and made it less text and larger.
I tried the diagonals, but nothing worked as well. I would really like to print my conversation map and the photo collages before this weekend.
These are the labels that I'm asking Andy Bablo to make for my 3D projections chart. I'm not sure if he can cut vinyl this thin / small. I made two sets of the same words because I've never worked with vinyl before and I'd like a backup copy.