Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Map Step of Map Translations (update 3)

I have been working on perfecting my first maps. The first thing I did on my new maps, was change the size. I put it into a square so it can relate better to the following translations since all of those are squares. Then, thinking about the typography, I decided I liked it hand-written better than printed out. The only problem that came with this is how to write on black paper. I searched for pens with white ink and found a few - luckily one worked well. I think have a reached a point were I feel happy with the results. I moved on and created one of my walking maps to see how it worked in comparison to the driving map I started with. I think that they have a nice range of similarities and differences. My next step will be to create a map of a flight.



No comments:

Post a Comment